The vast majority of our acute rehabilitation patients are discharged to their home to resume active, fulfilling lives.
Our patients' success is due, in part, to Spalding’s comprehensive approach to physical and cognitive rehabilitation, as well as our longevity in the community.
Find out what makes Spalding different than other rehabilitation facilities.
The Spalding Difference
- In 1968 Spalding became the first facility licensed as a rehabilitation hospital by the State of Colorado
- Two convenient locations that specialize in stroke, traumatic brain injury, neurological, orthopedic, spine and amputee rehabilitation
- Investments in the most advanced rehabilitation technology to help improve patient outcomes
- Treating a wide range of diagnoses including cancer, neurological and complex orthopedic conditions
- The only dedicated Controlled Stimulation Unit for brain injury in the state of Colorado
- Family and caregiver inclusion in rehabilitation planning and therapies
- Life Gym, which simulates real-life experiences that patients encounter once they’ve left our facility
- Fully-functional apartment on-site for participating in home and self-care exercises, and as a guest suite for a patient and loved-one to prepare for life at home prior to discharge
- Experienced, knowledgeable specialists and staff who inspire patients to achieve goals